Post Construction Termite Treatment
Termites are damage causing pests, they live close to the wood and can be found under carpets, in furniture, in books etc. They cause severe damage to the wood by eating it up and making tunnels. For their and control first the places that they are residing in are need to be investigated and proper treatment has to be done and our team will make sure they undertake the correct process and eliminate termites from your place.
Best Termite Pest Control in Rajasthan
To begin, we provide the best termite control treatment in Rajasthan and only use government-approved treatment chemicals. This ensures to secure atmosphere for both therapy and recovery.
A five-year warranty is also included with the termite control treatment for isolated structures and buildings. Anti-termite services in rajasthan with a 100% success record for wood, soil, and trees.
The Anti-Termite Squad at RPCS uses poison sprays to treat termites quickly and effectively. Give us a call to find out more about the terms and conditions of termite treatment in rajasthan.
Controlling termites with DIY, homemade sprays, liquids, powders, and some household chemicals is a difficult undertaking. Termites are difficult to eradicate with insecticides, natural therapies, or other techniques. Furthermore, termites have the potential to wreak havoc on trees.
Rajasthan Pest control has expertise in Termite Pest control. Moreover, Our very own skilled and well-trained exterminators perform the treatment, in conclusion with 100% customer satisfaction.
- Firstly, A thorough examination of all critical locations.
- Detection of hidden areas in wood, soil, and trees.
- Identification of the level of infestation.
- Drill small holes in the infested area, apply the chemical and then cover with white cement.
- We use pesticides and chemicals that are safe for the environment.
- We use environmentally-friendly pesticides and chemicals.
- Treated holes are saturated and left.
- Closing all treated holes with wax, white cement, or any other material suitable for filling the hole.
- Finally, an increased level of infestation necessitates the application of insecticides to the wood’s surface.